Thursday, September 08, 2005

Going Back to Cali

File under: Off-Topic Off Day

Not that I'm actually from California, but I'll be going back there tomorrow. For a wedding. Weddings suck. And when you don't particularly agree with the decision the two lovebirds have made, dishing out a grand for a three-day trip hurts that much more.

What I will miss while I am gone:
  • Oakland @ Texas, Game 1
  • Notre Dame @ Michigan
  • Texas @ Ohio State
  • Oakland @ Texas, Game 2
  • Ginepri vs Agassi (yes, I watch tennis)
  • Oakland @ Texas, Game 3
  • Dallas @ San Diego (yes, I'm a Cowboy fan)

Fucking family. I hate 'em all.

Maybe Greg will get off his ass and keep you entertained in my absence.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Maybe Greg will get off his ass and keep you entertained in my absence."

crickets...

Saturday, September 10, 2005 10:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's hear it for American's Team!

Bledsoe and Co. the key to a winning 3-team parlay.

Monday, September 12, 2005 4:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Jade said...

I enjjoyed reading your post

Wednesday, December 22, 2021 7:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home