Friday, September 02, 2005

Haiku Generator

For some odd reason, I can run off about a dozen at any given time. Not bad for a straight guy, eh?

I hate Macha
Those line-ups make my eyes bleed
Someone please shoot me

"You ready to hit?"
"Only clean-up," says Hatte
Out 4-3 again

Juicy Fruit is nice
Shuffling the line-up is not
Douche-bagging moron

Kendall hits lead-off

My poor liver pays the price
Make it a double

Left, right, left, right, left
Playing the percentages
Billy Beane's puppet?

Kirk Saarloos is done
Skip leaves him in anyway
Extra innings now

I wear big glasses
But can't see the obvious
What's a pinch hitter?


Bunting in the first
Pinch running but not stealing

Division lead gone

What a close ballgame
I need speed on the bases
That's what the book says

"Grab a bat, Ruby"
"Huh? I've been hurt for three months"

"I don't speak Spanish"

1 Comments:

Blogger The Anti-Blez said...

This one's my favorite:

Left, right, left, right, left
Playing the percentages
Billy Beane's puppet?

Saturday, September 03, 2005 8:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home