Tuesday, January 24, 2006

January 24th: The Most Depressing Day of the Year

That's funny, I thought the most depressing day of the year was that day in September when the Angels celebrate their division championship on our field. Guess I was wrong.
"The worst day of the year is every day that Macha is alive."

--Greg
Touche.

This off-season has brought me some hope. Keeping Zito, trading for Bradley, Harden NOT playing in the WBC, the possibility of signing Thomas...

For the first time, IN A LONG TIME, we're adding, not subtracting. And that's a good thing. I SHOULD be optimistic.

But the asshole's still here.


There goes my optimism. As much as I WANT to look forward to the '06 season, I just can't. Not with this asshat still filling out the line-up card.

"Jason [Kendall] is a table-setter. He's a top-of-the-order guy..."

--
Ken Macha


Good grief.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And for all you depressed dopes out there, maybe the Mexican Macha can cheer you up.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pic needs to be corrected, it should say "I STILL suck at managing"

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 7:38:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for not cutting my name off of the Macha pic. Most people just take and cut. You can use these 2 if you want.

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6522/819/1600/hungry%20heffalump%20copy.jpg

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6522/819/1600/machagumball.jpg

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 8:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't see why Macha needs to be dead. I'd rather him be the manager of the Angels than dead.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 9:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home