Saturday, February 11, 2006

MachaPedia

When I visited WikiPedia earlier today to see if I could find some information on monkeys who juggle chainsaws, I quickly got to thinking about another monkey: Ken Macha. So I went to his page and noticed that it didn't mention just how god damn stupid he really is. And since WikiPedia is the free encyclopedia that anyone can edit, I decided to do just that. So I added a few facts to the bottom of Ken's page. I didn't make anything up; everything here is true.

Apparently the commie-philistines who run WikiPedia can't handle the truth, which makes them exactly like Tom Cruise, except a little less crazy and a little less gay (hopefully), but in the interests of posterity, I was able to capture the magic in screen grab form.

Enjoy.



In the meantime, please check out the Fire Macha page on WikiPedia.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Duke said...

now those assholes want to delete the firemacha entry too.

ridiculous. I voted on your behalf

Sunday, February 12, 2006 12:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now there's a paragraph bashing Macha-bashers and Oakland, CA.

What kind of sick encyclopedia is this?!

Sunday, February 12, 2006 7:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Ganyen said...

Damn I almost puked I laughed so hard.Crowbar and a dead hamster.Jesus Christ I'm still laughing while I type.

Monday, February 27, 2006 10:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home