Tuesday, October 04, 2005

NO!!!!!!!!!



WHAT IS BILLY THINKING?


"I went and played golf at a Special Olympics event and tried not to think about anything but hitting the ball straight."



Yeah, because normally that little brain of yours is going a mile a minute. Must have been a nice break from your normal routine of attempting to unlock the mysteries of the cosmos. And was it weird to be around people closer to your intellectual level? The Special Olympians are still (much) smarter than you, but at least the gap is narrowed. You still drool a lot more than any of them, though. And they likely require less assistance in wiping their asses.


"I'm cleaning the bathroom of my apartment right now," he said. "I'd rather be golfing."

I'd rather you were dead, but we can't always get what we want, can we? And maybe if you hadn't had so many god damn brain farts this year, there'd have been less hershey squirts on your bathroom floor, you fucking dolt. And I bet you fucked up cleaning, too. Did you leave the mop in too long? You have to ring it out with freshwater every so often. I'd be willing to bet you don't know when to do that. And I'm sure you used the wrong tools for the wrong jobs. A toilet wand in the bathtub? Glass cleaner on the tile? Keiichi Yabu in the bottom of the 10th with the bases loaded and one out and Huston Street warmed up and ready to come in? Wouldn't surprise me in the least. You are such an asshole, you stupid white haired fucknut. I hate you.



If we waste 900,000 per year on fetus face, I will spend the next 3 years crying.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kenny said...

Don't worry, yet. Remember, Macha has other options besides returning to the A's, like going to Pittsburgh.

I'm rooting for Pittsburgh.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 8:43:00 PM  
Anonymous smac said...

someone over here needs to read the internet. nw

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 2:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home