Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Macha-Struck


da guh da guh da guh da guh da guh da guh da guh da guh
da guh DA guh da guh DA guh da guh DA guh da guh DA guh
da guh DA guh da guh DA guh da guh DA guh da guh DA guh
da guh DA guh da guh DA guh da guh DA guh da guh DA guh


uh ah uh uh, ah uh HUH uh (MOCK-UH!)
uh ah uh uh, ah uh HUH uh (MOCK-UH!)
uh ah uh uh, ah uh HUH uh (MOCK-UH!)
uh ah uh uh, ah uh HUH uh (MOCK-UH!)

I was caught
Iin the middle of a damn nightmare (MOCK-UH!)
I looked around
And knew that Ken would be standing there (MOCK-UH!)
My mind raced
And I thought what could I do (MOCK-UH!)
And I knew
there was no way this could be true (MOCK-UH!)

Sound of the (left field) drums
Beating in my heart
Dipshit's idiotic lineups
And bullpen brain farts
We've been
(BUM bum bum)
Macha-struck

Went on a road trip
Asshole cost us a win
Went down to Texas
Yeah Texas, he blew it again
We met some other teams
Some other teams that had good managers
He's a fucking tool....played us for fools
Yeah, yeah, yeah he blew our season

I was shakin' at the feet
(bum BUM bum bum)
Thank fucking god for Huston Street
(BUM bum bum)
Yabu in the 10th - he's a manager, lameduck
But no more of him
Fucking Finally, he's been
(BUM bum)


MACHA-STRUCK!!!





Congratulations to all A's fans on this most glorious of days. As President Roosevelt might have said if Pearl Harbor were a good thing, "This is a day that will live in famy." We would like to thank the 40 or so visitors this blog had daily, for without you, I would have never had to download photoshop.

Now that ass-face is no longer the manager of the team, some of you might believe that I no longer want him dead. Let me assure you, this couldn't be further from the truth. I still want him to suffer for the pain and misery he caused us all for the last 3 years. Should we not punish murderers just because they no longer choose to kill people? Absolutely not. Macha deserves the death penalty, but even if he doesn't get it, this is a pretty good consolation prize.

I don't know what will happen to this blog. Roman has already registered http://firegeren.blogspot.com/ just in case, so if Bob sucks just as much as Macha, you'll be able to find the same great content over there. If not, we'll try to think of something to do with it. If we can't do that, I hope this blog can live on in your hearts, in your minds, and that somebody will print out the pages of it and bury them with Ken Macha when he dies (which is hopefully soon).

I'm off to party now. Be well, A's fans. Better days are ahead. But let us not forget the lessons of the past, in that fucking retards should not be allowed to manage baseball teams, and learn from them. You hear that, Billy? Stop hiring idiots.






.....walks away whistling.......


1 Comments:

Anonymous Roman said...

That's lightning, not thunder.


Just an FYI.

Thursday, October 06, 2005 3:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home